“A stylish hot tub for your luxury garden!”
THE HOT TUB
Luxury outdoor living starts with a Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tub. A wood-fired hot tub is the purest form of relaxation and enjoying the outdoors. Back to nature, while listening to the crackle of fire under the African sky.
The hot tub is designed based on a simple heating principle called natural convection. You make a campfire in the heating coil and the water circulates without the need of a noisy pump or electricity. Within 1,5 hours the water is warmed up and ready for a plunge.
Why it’s unique
- The only hot tub in South Africa with a real open wood-fire experience
- Suitable for 4, perfect for memorable moments with family and friends
- A designer statement for your outdoor area or tourist establishment
- Heats up quickly, without the use of electricity involved
- Made out of sustainable sourced and modified South African wood.
- No installation needed and easy to maintain
- Fully portable, easy to transport
- Proudly local, handmade in South Africa
- Hot Tub complete with cover and serving tray is: R39.900,- incl.vat excl. delivery
With hectic schedules and everyday responsibilities, quality time is a rare find. Eventually, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries. We have found that nothing does the trick like the Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tub. It provides a peaceful getaway right in the convenience of your own home that you can escape to any time of the year. All you need to do is sit back, relax, enjoy the fresh outdoor air and connect with nature.
The hot tub weighs about 80 kg and is easy to transport on a trailer or in a bakkie. The tub does not need an electrical power point and is fully portable. Enjoy simplicity. Collect wood, light the fire, connect with nature and start a bubble of joy in your own garden!
Our hot tub is designed for a natural bathing experience, there are no noisy filter systems and there is no electricity involved. Rain-, river-, and poolwater can be used to fill the tub. Chlorine, or a natural alternative, can be used to keep the water clean and healthy. You can also easily connect a filtration system to the hot tub if you would like to reuse the water in the tub over a certain period.
Your own outdoor-spa
Experience breathtaking luxury in your backyard. A hot tub is more than just a luxury for your home or guesthouse, it becomes your own private spa. Sitting in a hot tub for only 10 minutes will already improve circulation, alleviate joint and muscle pain, relieve stress and leave your body feeling restored and energized.
Subscribe to stay in the loop