BUITENGEWOONWOOD-FIRED HOT TUB - THE ULTIMATE LUXURY OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE
wood-fired Hot Tub
Luxury outdoor living starts with a Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tub. The crackle of the fire and the comfort of the naturally heated water offer the purest form of relaxation.
The Buitengewoon hot tub is heated by an age-old heating principle called natural convection. Simply make a wood fire in the heating coil or submerged snorkel stove and the warm water will circulate into the tub without the need for electricity.
About the wood-fired hot tub
- spacious for 2, great for 4 and fun to share with a family of 5
- a designer statement for your outdoor area or tourist establishment
- manufactured from marine grade fibreglass – the same material used in producing luxury yachts
- handmade in South Africa by AfriCamps, SA’s glamping specialist
- available in sustainable, non-toxic, modified rhino wood
- easy-to-clean internal or external heater options
- wooden cover
- fire enclosure chimney – the rocket stove (Coil hot tub only accessory)
- drinks tray
- mixing paddle
“the purest form of relaxation”
We all need to unwind and recharge our batteries, and nothing does this better than the Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tub. It provides a peaceful getaway in the convenience of your own home which you can escape to any time of the year. All you need to do is light the fire, mix the warm water, sit back, relax and enjoy the soothing comfort of your Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tub.
The perfect place for your Hot tub
Experience breathtaking luxury in your own backyard. Whether you use your tub for the kids to play in or for mum and dad to relax in and to reconnect after a busy working day, a Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tub can be enjoyed year-round by the whole family!
At your Holiday accomModation
Hot tubs are highly sought-after in the holiday rental market. Everyone wants to kick back and relax when they go on vacation and a hot tub makes this happen. With a hot tub you’re likely to receive a higher rental income from your property, and an increase in your occupancy year-round.
At your day spa
Relaxing in a hot tub improves blood circulation, alleviates joint and muscle pain, relieves stress and leaves your body feeling restored and energised. Stay ahead of competitors by adding a private wood-fired hot tub experience to your spa offering.
“Spend Quality time while listening to the crackling fire”
Africamps – the producer of buitengewoon Hot Tubs
We initially developed and produced the Buitengewoon wood-fired hot tubs specifically for our glamping business, AfriCamps. Having them installed at 50 of our glamping tents, they proved to be a highlight for our guests. Some guests even wanted to order tubs for their homes. After rigorous real-world testing in our camps, we are happy to announce that our tubs are now available for you to enjoy in your private garden or to place at your own hospitality business.
Our camps with Buitengewoon hot tubs:
- AfriCamps at Doolhof Estate, Wellington (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Stanford Hills, Stanford (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Kam’Bati River Resort, Swellendam (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Oakhurst, Wilderness (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Ingwe, Plettenberg Bay (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Gowan Valley, Howick (KZN)
- AfriCamps at White Elephant Safaris, Pongola Game Reserve (KZN)
- AfriCamps at Hoedspruit, Greater Kruger (Limpopo)